Latex Allergy

Naturally occurring latex has been linked in recent years to allergic reactions in people who use such products as latex gloves. The proteins in the latex, which can also become airborne, can cause problems in vulnerable people such as breathing problems and contact dermatitis. Some allergic reactions, including anaphylactic shock, have been more severe.

Our office only uses latex free gloves and is as latex free as possible. 

If you are vulnerable to latex or have allergies related to it, please notify our office and, by all means, seek medical attention from your family physician.